Get an iTunes account username and password even if you are outside the Unied States, Canada, Australia and other iTunes countries! An iTunes account without a gift card or a credit card. Just follow the Step-by-step guide for getting an iTunes account for downloading Apple iPhone apps for free without needing a credit card. Nothing illegal here :)
So, you’ve got a shiny new iPhone or iPod touch, and you’d like to load all those shiny apps that everyone keeps talking about. But, oh noes! You don’t have a credit card, or the App you want isn’t available in your country’s store. Or, you’re sick of this week’s Free Single Of the Week. This guide will let you create a free account for any country the iTunes store runs in. Interested? Good, let’s continue!
1. First of all – select the iTunes store in which you’d like to have an account. You can use the store selector towards the bottom of the iTunes store homepage.
2. When the front page loads up for your desired country – go and click on the top app from the “Top Free App” section.
3. When the app page loads, hit the ‘Get App’ button.
4. The login prompt will appear – click on ‘Create New Account’
5. Click Continue, then tick the “I Accept” box, and click Continue again
6. Fill out your details on the next page (you’ll need a real, valid email address), and click continue
7. And now, here is where it gets interesting. If you have followed each of the previous steps, you should now have a ‘None’ option as a payment method. Select that :)
8. After that, fill out your details. If you don’t live in the country you’re creating the account in, make up an address. (Like say, for example, one of Apple’s Retail Store locations if they have some in that country. – http://apple.com/retail ), then click Continue
9. You will now see a message telling you to click on the confirmation link sent to the email you supplied earlier.
Then check your email inbox (or spam folder), open the email and click the confirmation link
10. iTunes will pop up, and here you’ll enter your brand new iTunes account data
11. If all goes to plan, you will be greeted with a congratulations page.
12. You’re done! You can now download free music (namely the ‘Free Single Of The Week’), as well as some free TV shows in some stores, and all the free apps that are available to you in the App Store
Now, I have iTunes accounts for Australia, the United Kingdom, the USA, and now Canada!
Wait… why couldn’t I just create an account without going to the app store first?
If you try and create an account straight from the log on box/when you purchase some music, you will be missing the ‘None’ option from Step 7.
Can I fill out my credit card details for another country’s store?
Not unless it was issued in the country that you’re trying to add it to – iTunes will verify the location of where the card was issued. So, for example, you couldn’t use an Australian Visa card in the United States store.
Hey, I have a question that isn’t answered here….
Just leave a comment below, and I’ll try and help where I can.
This was yet again a reader request :) Thank you again :)
Clean Hack .com | Dubai Con .com | Dubai hackers .com | Dubai Security .net | Dubai Sec .com | Fan Hack .com | Wave Hacking .com | Hacker Pages .com | Hacking - Tools .com | UAE CON .com | UAE GSM .com | UAE Hacker .com | UAE IT .com | UAE Defense .com | UAE RAK .com
United Arab Emirate's site for security news, latest security blog posts, security podcasts, hardware hacks and security related links.